| - pp. 133 - 155
To add color to your background and links is actually very simple.
Just follow these steps:
You can refer to the last page of your textbook for colors with their codes or check out the online version
- Place your cursor just after Type BGCOLOR= "#rrggbb" where, rrggbb is the hexadecimal representation of the desired color.
- Type TEXT="#rrggbb" to change the color of your main text.
- Type LINK="#rrggbb" to change the color of your original unvisited hyperlinks.
- Type VLINK="#rrggbb" to change the color of a hyperlink that has been visited hyperlinks.
- Type ALINK="#rrggbb" to change the temporary color a hyperlink turns when it is clicked on.
- Close the tag with >
- Your final tag will look something like this:
<BODY BGCOLOR="#A9CFC0" TEXT="#675780" LINK="#40E000 VLINK="#25A0B2" ALINK=#9E0E8E"
- BGCOLOR - p. 102
- TEXT - p. 49
- LINK, VLINK, ALINK - p. 123
Back to Schedule
This page was developed through GirlTECH
, a teacher training and student technology council program sponsored
by the Center for Research on
Parallel Computation (CRPC), a National
Science Foundation-funded Science
and Technology Center. Thanks to the RGK
Foundation for its generous support.