quizlab.com -- $ | QuizStar -- free
quizlab.com Develop online quizzes for any lesson or select from our library of teacher-created quizzesSearch library of thousands of teacher-created quizzes by subject, skill, or grade level. Ready-made quizzes can be edited to align with state standards or learning objectives. Building customized online assessment is fast and easy.
- Set quiz options, such as whether to show the correct answers during the quiz as each question is completed. Enter the questions and answers into the simple Quiz Lab forms.
- Build questions in multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, or survey format. New for 2004, choose to mix formats within a single quiz.
- Students can take the quizzes at any Internet-connected computer.
- Teachers can print quizzes and answer keys to quickly generate seatwork or when giving the quiz online is not an option.
NEW QuizStar is based on teacher comments and suggestions from the past four years. We are committed to developing resources that help educators use the power of the Internet in teaching and learning.
RubiStar is a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch. Read more ... Go to the tutorial (it includes information on changing categories, their headings and content)
Puzzlemaker is a puzzle generation tool for teachers, students and parents. Create and print customized word search, crossword and math puzzles using your word lists.
BLOGS -- A blog is a 'log' of the web. It’s a interactive site, in which people can link to other web pages or write about any topic they choose. Many blogs are interactive, meaning others can write feedback right on the site. A blog is like a newsletter and community, all at once.
- Add a free calendar to your web site
- Create a Personal or Group web calendar
- Search for (and announce!) events near you
- Let visitors create their own calendars
Image Map Calendars
Create a Graph - Graphs and charts are great because they communicate information visually. For
this reason, graphs are often used in newspapers, magazines and businesses
around the world.
Java Applets: Java applets are programs written in Java that require a WWW browser or another
Java application to run. The use of Java applets can encourage asynchronous distance learning and thus
help overcome the limitations (involving both time and space) inherent in
traditional instructional techniques.
Java Applets in Education -- Pankaj
Java Applets in Education --
Internet Related Technologies (with examples)
Other Fun Things for Web Pages
These pages were developed through TeacherTECH, the teacher professional development component of GirlTECH, which is sponsored by the Center for Excellence and Equity in Education (CEEE) and made possible by support from the National Science Foundation and Rice University.
Copyright © 1995 -2006 by TeacherTECH
Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:40 PM
URL = http://teachertech.rice.edu/Materials/TeacherTECH/
GirlTECH | Goals | Schedule | Participants | Materials