Please fill in your name and e-mail address
Reading Quiz--Chapter 2
Read each question. Click on the true option if you feel the statement
is true. Click on the false option if you feel the statement has any false information
in it. Good luck!
1. Identifier names can begin with a letter, symbol, or number.
2. COUT is the reserved word that send data to an output device.
3. The data type that represents a single letter, number, or symbol is int.
4. Which of the following represents an example of a floating data type value?
5. Which of the following is not a reserved word?