2. When measuring in newtons,
would you weigh
more on Earth or on Mars?
3. Is the polar
radius of Mars less than, more than, or equal to the
Earth's polar radius?
4. Is the polar radius equal
to the equatorial
radius on both Mars and Earth?
5. Which planet has the greaterdensity?
6. On which planet are the surface
structures, such as mountains, higher?
7. Does Mars have a sea level?
8. Which planet travels at a
around its orbit?
9.In order to keep the same
calendar on Mars as on Earth, would you need a leap year
every four years? ( see rotation
10. Why is the Martian temperature
given in K and not C or F?
11. Does Mars experience four
the way Earth does?
12. Do Mars and Earth have the
same percentage of carbon
dioxide in their atmospheres?
13. Is the percentage of oxygen
more or less in the Martian atmosphere than on Earth?
14. What are the names of the
How many satellites does Earth have?