|If you are using
the web to grab images images, you must have the ability to save the images you want
You have opened this page in a browser.
- Right mouse click on the AltaVista
image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select "save image as"
- The following box appears.
- Use the file-up button to
select the folder for your saved image.
- Type the name of the file in the file-name
- Use the cursor to open the drop-down menu
next to the save-as type bar.
- Select the file type.
- Click on the save button.
[ Back ] [ Next ]
1. Make a new folder on your c: drive.
2. Label the folder Download.
3. Save images from the following sites
to your Download folder.