You will build a DNA molecule that has the following structure:
- Write in the matching nitrogen base to get the completed
- The bead with the Position 3 should be on the left. The
bead with the Position 5 should be on the right.
- Un-snap the hydrogen bonds between the first eight pairs
of nitrogen bases.
- Gently separate the two strands of molecules.
- Bring new nucleotides to the two strands to complete
the nitrogen base pairs.
- Growth of the new strand proceeds one nucleotide at a
time, from the bottom to the top.
- Unsnap the last hydrogen bonds, one at a time as you
get to each pair.
- When you have completed the replication, you should have
two identical DNA molecules.