Learning Internet Research
|Your assignment is to:
- Learn the use of an Internet
- Learn the basic commands for
- Find and print specific information
about a scientist.
- The name of a scientist will be
assigned to you. The scientist will be your focus for your Internet search.
Your Task is to:
- Follow the numbered directions and
work work through each lesson. Print out your information in On Your Own.
- Find from 5 to 10 pages that contain
information about the scientist.
- Print the pages by clicking on the
print button on the browser menu.
- Read and highlight the important
facts on each page.
- Attach a cover sheet with your name
and full heading to your print out.Turn your pages in on the assigned date.
What You Will Do:
- Lesson 1 will teach you how to do a
- Lesson 2 asks you to complete a
search under guided practice.
- Lesson 3 provides some useful sites,
but requires you to search for your scientist on your own.
- Click on the red button to continue