Geometry Fall Semester
Teacher: Darleen Latimer
Conference Period: 1A and 3B
Textbook: McDougal/Littell Geometry
Every day you will need:
- The textbook
- 8 1/2 by 11 ruled paper and pencil
- Protractor and six inch ruler with centimeters (may be on same instrument)
- Folder with three brads and pockets
- Graph paper
- Be on time. If you are not in your seat when the tardy bell rings, you will be given an after school detention.
- No food or drinks in the classroom.
- If you miss class, you are responsible for getting your assignments off of the internet or from a student who was present.
See student handbook for number of days to complete makeup work.
- Absolutely no interruptions (including restroom pass requests) will be tolerated during the class discussion or lesson presentation.
- Restroom pass may be used once every five class days and may be requested only after lesson presentation.
- Absolutely no late work will be accepted unless you have an excusedabsence.
|1st six weeks
|2nd six weeks email
|3rd six weeks
Thanks to the RGK Foundation and
EOT-PACI for its generous support of