This is a list of materials needed to complete this lesson following the completion of the Organisms science unit in second grade:
- a basic drawing software program, i.e. Microsoft Paint or HyperStudio
- a basic word processing program, i.e. Microsoft Works or Microsoft Word
- a color printer for the terrarium diagram and a laser printer for the text
Three-dimensional Constructed Display Mount:
- one large sheet of colored construction paper, 18 inches by 12 inches
- two sheets of manila paper, 12 inches by 9 inches
- liquid glue
- stapler to mount project on the wall
These pages were made through TeacherTECH, the teacher professional development component of GirlTECH , which is sponsored by the Center for Excellence and Equity in Education (CEEE) with support from the National Science Foundation through EPIC .
Copyright © June 2005 by Diane Sindelar.