TEKS / Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- TLW review program definitions with ratios and proportions.
- TLW write a menu driven program.
TAAS Activity: Write a computer program.
- Explain terms:
- Conditional Computing
- Boolean Values
- Relational Operator
- Play ping-pong which uses conditional computing and compound data.
- Write a conditional program which selects various TAAS ratio problems.
Observation of student's uses of conditional programs.
Printed menu driven conditional program using proportions.
- Software: DrScheme Programming Environment
- Hardware: Dell 586, 75 MHz computer
- Reading from How to Design Programs: Chapter 3 - Conditional Programs and Expressions