TEKS / Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- TLW apply mathematical claims in Scheme programs.
- TLW use arithmetic and relational operators.
4.2 Solve problems involving measures.
TAAS Activity: Write a computer program involving measures using the provided transparency.
- Explain terms:
- Problems which depend on an interval
- Conditional program
- Conditional Expression
- Shape of a conditional expression
- cond-line / cond-clause
- Question and answer expressions
- Variant of a program
- Exercise 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.3 and 3.3.4 which use conditional expressions.
Quiz on conditional expressions.
- Software: DrScheme Programming Environment
- Hardware: Dell 586, 75 MHz computer
- Reading from How to Design Programs: C3.3 - Conditions and Conditional Programs.