TEKS / Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Know class procedures.
- Access basic computer literacy skills through observation in using a word processing program.
- Understand why everyone should learn to program.
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of hardware components and software programs.
- Differentiate current programming languages.
- Explain Terms:
- application package
- program generator
- programming environment
- essence of programming
- computer's native language / high-level language
- Write Motivation Biography
Presentation of partner and printed Biography
1. Software: Microsoft Office 97
2. Hardware: Dell 586, 75 mhz computer
3. Reading from How to Design Programs: Preface