COMMUNICATION MODULE WEB SITE
WHS TECH SYSTEMS 2004-5
DUE DATE: MONDAY Sept 20th
- autobio.htm (G3)
- passion.htm (G4 webpage part)
- attributes.htm (G5)
- tech.htm (G7)
- human.htm (G7)
- stories.htm (G7)
- index.htm (G8)
- schedule.htm [created in Excel] (EC G14)
- History of Technology Autobiography shares your life connected to technology and your photograph with a table frame.
Also a link to your schedule should be included.
- Your attribute page should include a list of your attributes separated into 3 categories: Technology, Humanities and Science.
As always, the content needs to be typed up in WORD and grammar checked before adding to your HTML page.
Technology web page answers the question, "What is Technology?" This can include content form the first test. Also add information from your textbook C1, C2 and C3. Add information from the videos as we watch them this year.
Humanities web page is your fun page. This is where you add family and friends pictures. This can include content from the first test dealing with people.
Science idea link. This is your code stories page. Include a headline: CODE – DYNAMIC – CONNECTION. Include the answer to question #3 from your first test on Chapter 1. This is where you will add the Venn diagram draw in Paint showing the connections of Humanities, Technology and Science.
Your index.htm is your Technology System HOME Page. All pages should have a HOME BUTTON that link back to this page.
Your schedule web page will be created in Excel. Complicated tables take too long to code, so an editor is used. Take a look at the source code that is created by Excel. This is extra credit this six weeks. But, it will be required the second six weeks.
- On your attributes page also add a list of 6W1 work which links to all your web pages completed this six weeks.
Have your parents proof and edit your work.
Back up your work on your hard drive at home and extra floppies.
- All code on the sheet on the back must be used.
- Your source codes should be spaced correctly and readable. This helps debugging errors.
- Create more web pages for practice.
- See the Reading Link on
- Look at the portfolios for 2003 and 2004.
- Did you write your report on one site from the first days of class?
- Did you get ideas from former students on organization and design?
- You will practice in your team on Monday, then present your site to the class for a grade on Tuesday.
- Presentations begin on Tuesday, September 21st.
- You must submit a floppy disk that is kept in this class with a backup of all your work.
- I will use this final work floppy to review borderline 6 weeks 1 grades.
- No work will be accepted after Friday September 24th.