An Introduction to Computer Programming
Student Self-Evaluation Comments:
- At first I thought technology had to do with computers. Computers are barely 1% of the definition of technology. In planning content for my web page, I learned that if it were not for technology, we would not be this progressed in a mechanical wise way.
- I learned you can make the computer do exactly what you tell it to do. I can now create my own web page and put information and data on it. The way I can design my color and web page is really exciting.
- I worked hard at what I did and had a fun time doing it. I followed instructions and took notes on what and how to do it.
- I put a lot of creativity into it and enjoyed making it. To me, it looks great!
- My web page is not amazing, but I put in a lot of work and effort. Even when I did not get how to do something, I kept on trying.
- I worked very hard and added a few things we have not done yet, but all for the better. I went ahead before some of the things were explained.
- I knew absolutely nothing about computers, but now I can make a web page after just two weeks of school.