UNIT 3 Ė Site Evaluation / Image links
Students will evaluate Internet sites using checklists and rubrics that address web page content and design. This knowledge base is critical to the successful design of student projects.
- Viewpoint and bias
- Graphic design principals
- Text fonts
- Photographs and drawings
- Balance / Contrast
- Rhythm / Unity
- Java scripts
- File type and size
- Files, folders and directories
- Source code
- Comparison viewing
- Using different browsers
- Using different screen sizes
- Using different resolution
- Accessibility for disabled viewers
- <img src = "file name or url">
- image attributes: <img width=? height=? Scr="url">
- attributes: <body background = "file name or url">
- Edit partnerís digital photograph with Microsoft Image Composer
- Add image links to partnerís biography
- Use rubric to critique sites of varying quality.
- Critique list of your favorite web sites and add rubric evaluation and rank according to scale from 1..10 to your web page.
- Present evaluations and web page of favorite sites. Teams will discuss and extend these evaluations and create a rubric for evaluation of future student projects.
- Softcopy individual evaluation of partnerís biography images.
- Group presentation of web page with rubric evaluations.
- Team printed evaluation rubric.
- Web Test on creating a web page with hyperlinks and an image.