Write an equation of a line given a point and a slope.
Write an equation of a line given a slope and the y-intercept.
Graph a line given a point and a slope.
Graph a line given a slope and the y-intercept
Graph a line given the linear equation.
Translate data between verbal, graphical, tabular and symbolic representations.
- Text, pp. 122-123, #1-24
- Straight Line? / Movement Up or Down and Over
- Counting on Slope / Rate of Change Rules
- What's the point? Begin using a point or the slope?
- Slope-Intercept Form
- Slope Counts
- Translate data between function, slope, y-intercept and graph
- Translate data between data table, words, equation and graph