Due Wednesday 12/8
1. Investigate, describe and predict the effects of changes:
- in M on the graph of y = Mx + b
- in B on the graph of y = mx + B
- Interpret and predict the effect of changing:
- the slope in applied situations.
- the y-intercept in applied situations.
3. Understand the relationship of parallel and perpendicular lines.
- Textbook page 129, #28
- QuizLab 6w3 U8L7 Parallel and Perpendicular lines
- Worksheet Parallel and Perpendicular lines
- Worksheet Lines in Standard Form (from Lesson 3)
- Textbook p. 124 #1-8
- QuizLab Parallel and Perpendicular lines