TAKING ACTION ON A PROBLEM!
COMPARING AND CONTRASTING
COPY LEARNING vs. THINKING by C&C
DEVELOPING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS CHAPTER 10
Objective KEYWORDS: (Look at objectives p. 143 and figure out WHY these are keywords.)
¨ Product (Design)
o “What if” Scenario
¨ Elegant Solution
OR if brain does not process type Headlines then C&C
1. SYSTEM DESIGN
2. PRODUCT DESIGN
3. DEVELOPING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
4. DEVELOPING PRELIMINARY SOLUTIONS
c. “What If” Scenarios
5. ROUGH SKETCHING
6. REFINING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
7. DETAILING DESIGN SOLUTIONS
8. DEVELOPING PICTORIAL SKETCHES
a. Developing Oblique Sketches
b. Developing Isometric Sketches
c. Elegant Solution
d. Developing Perspective Sketches
1. Types – Product & System (p. 143)
2. Product Design Process (p. 145)
NOTE: You need to read the chapter to understand why the graphic was used to COMMUNICATION the concept.
Add what is missing. Don’t repeat content. Use a LIST – no sentences!
Note: Maybe you should start by reading the summary to get the big picture. What do you think?