Science is the Study of the Natural World.
I prefer working outside over staying inside. A hobby is landscaping my yard to become a photography heaven. I am fascinated by how nature models technology. I love to work with IDEAS, so I enjoy thinking. I would like to get a doctorate in Cognitive Science and study how the brain processes learning. I am doing research with
Houston A+ Challenge on using programming to improve algebraic computation.
I love MATH!
- Link to your Hurricane Katrina Web Page
- Link to your Hurricane Rita Web Page
Site information from Deborah Ward, CFRE.
- The U.S. Department of Education's Federal Resources for Educational Excellence site has federally supported teaching and learning resources. Click on "Science," and you will find 20 topics ranging from astronomy to technology, with instructional units, chat rooms with scientists, experiments, interactive games, field trips, articles, and photographs.
- NASA's Center for Distance Learning at Langley Research Center in Virginia provides K-16 educators with free multimedia instructional programs that increase awareness of how science relates to the real world.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) offers products that enlighten students and educators about scientific research, technology, and activities in the areas of oceans, coasts, and charting and navigation.