ANALYSIS OF WEEK ONE DATA
You will need to have your floppy disk to save your work.
= Type up what you learned this week at WHS in a list.
: SAVE AS: week1
= Begin planning your autobiography.
: SAVE AS: initial first name then your last name, i.e. knorth, msmith
1) Organize data from your information sheet and interview into three categories:
2) Type headers for each category.
3) Analyze the content from your interview and data sheet that pertain to each category.
4) Type up the content that pertains to each category in LIST format.
5) Add any other information to each LIST that your feel will enhance your autobiography.
6) Beginning planning the data for your PowerPoint for any classes that may have assigned this work.
7) Organize your work that needs to be completed this weekend and use Internet to assist in learning more about each topic.
See me to:
= organize and type up business rules
= organize and type up your house rules
Excel can be use to sort if a category for each rule is designated.
= Use CONTENT from the above to create a website portfolio of work programmed in HTML.