1. Who was the scientist who gave us the Laws of Motion?
2. How many Laws of Motion are there?
3. What is another name for the first law of motion?
4. Which law explains why we need to wear seatbelts?
5. Which law says that force is equal to mass times acceleration (F=MA)?
6. Which law says that heavier objects require more force than lighter objects
to move or accelerate them?
7. Which law explains how rockets are launched into space?
8. Which law says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction?