OK, now to see if you did everything allright...
- Did you correctly jumper the HDD?
- Did you mount it in the chassis with the correct screws?
- Did the power and data cables go on easily and correctly?
- Did the PC boot to the floppy and allow you to partition and format the drive?
- Did the PC's operating system recognize the new drive and allow you to access it?
Well then you are five by five on the non-screw up scale!!!!!
Whassat??? Somethin' didn't work??? Bogus Dude! Backup and check out each step to see if you missed something or (more likely) it was sabatoge by the nerd in the second row.
on the Conclusion link
to your left to bring
this all to a (what else?)
These pages were made through TeacherTECH, the
teacher professional development component of GirlTECH, which is sponsored by
the Center for Excellence and Equity in Education (CEEE) with support from the National Science Foundation through EPIC.