The major categories of evaluation are listed below
- Did you correctly jumper the HDD?
- Did you mount it in the chassis with the correct screws?
- Did the power and data cables go on easily and correctly?
- Did the PC boot to the floppy and allow you to partition and format the drive?
- Did the PC's regular operating system recognize the new drive and allow you to access it?
These pages were made through TeacherTECH, the
teacher professional development component of GirlTECH, which is sponsored by
the Center for Excellence and Equity in Education (CEEE) with support from the National Science Foundation through EPIC.