Note: This year CRPC combined its two teacher training programs -
and the Mathematical and
Computational Sciences Awareness Workshop(MCSA) - so that teachers
participate in both programs in a two-week period.
Monday, July 13, 1998
- 8:30 - 9:30 -- Review and Questions on HTML
- We'll look at what you did over the weekend and answer questions.
9:30 - 10:30 -- Unix, File Managing, and FTP
Molly Silha and
- The big picture
- Organizing the files in your account.
- Moving files with the FTP program.
- You try it -- FTP your images to a temporary file.
- 10:30 - 10:40 -- BREAK
10:40 - 11:30 -- File Managing continued
- 11:30 - 12:30 -- LUNCH
- 12:30 - 1:00 -- More on Images and Absolute vs. Relative URL
- 1:00 - 1:50 -- -- Work Time - Personal page
- Continue with your personal pages.
- 1:50 - 2:00 -- BREAK
- 2:00 - 2:30 -- File Managing and FTP continued.
- Practice FTPing your personal file.
- Continue to work on your home page and start your lesson page.
- Print 2 copies of the Netscape output and 2 copies of a listing of the code of your personal and lesson pages for class tomorrow.
GirlTECH Training Materials and Schedules or the