Introduction to HTML
- HTML works in a very simple, very logical format. It reads like you do, top to bottom, left to right. What we will use to set all text apart as bigger text, smaller text, bold text, underlined text, is a series of TAGS.
- Think of TAGS as a command.
- All TAG (or command) formats are the same.
- They begin with a less than sign: < and end with a greater than sign: >. What goes inside the <> is the command.
- Learning HTML is learning the code to perform whatever command you want.
Back to Schedule
This page was developed through GirlTECH
'97, a teacher training and student technology council program sponsored
by the Center for Research on
Parallel Computation (CRPC), a National
Science Foundation-funded Science
and Technology Center. Thanks to the RGK
Foundation for its generous support.