Describe crisply and clearly what the end result of the learners' activities will be. The task could be a:
Don't list the steps that students will go through to get to the end point. That belongs in the Process section.
- problem or mystery to be solved;
- position to be formulated and defended;
- product to be designed;
- complexity to be analyzed;
- personal insight to be articulated;
- summary to be created;
- persuasive message or journalistic account to be crafted;
- a creative work, or
anything that requires the learners to process and transform the information they've gathered.
If the final product involves using some tool (e.g., HyperStudio, the Web, video), mention it here.
These pages were made through TeacherTECH,
the teacher professional development component of
which is sponsored by the Center for Excellence and Equity
(CEEE) with support from the
National Science Foundation through