Career & Technology Education
Instructor:     Mrs. Shirley Thomas
Conference:   2nd (Day 2) and 5th (Day 1)
Business Computer Information Systems I
Business Computer Information Systems II
Textbook: Lawrenceville Press, Windows 95
Items needed for class daily:
- Pen and pencil
- A 1 inch 3-ring binder and folder - REQUIREMENT
- Diskette - this disk must stay in the classroom at all time
You may not take this disk home.
- Be on time. If you are not in your seat
when the bell rings, you are tardy.
- No food or drinks in the classroom.
- If you miss class, you have the number of
days you were out to make up your work.
- Any systems changes made to a school computer
will result in disciplinary action. I personally promise
to enforce this rule with your principal.
These pages were developed through
GirlTECH , a
teacher training program sponsored by the
Center for Excellence and Equity in
Education (CEEE) with support from the
National Science Foundation through EOT-PACI. Copyright June 2000.